A look into my world

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What a Weekend!

This weekend I went down to Madison and Milwaukee with Mommy and Daddy for a long weekend.  When we got to Grandpa Bob and Grandma Krisi's house, Grandma surprised me with a new play house.  I spend lots of time playing with it.  I even shared it with my cousin Adalynn.


Who is knocking on my front door?


 Then on Saturday, I went to the Milwaukee Zoo with a bunch of Daddy's cousins and their kids. There were 5 babies! We also  had a nice picnic together.
 We sure had a big group.

Five Hackbarth cousins all had their first babies within 13 months of each other.

 We tried to get a picture of all of the kids together.

 It was very hard to get everyone to look at the camera, as you can see.

At least Adalynn and I did a good job of smiling for the camera at the same time!

Solo smile.

Hangin' in my stroller at the zoo.

Hangin' with Daddy at the zoo.

Checking out the Orangutan.

Watching the fishies.

Look at that Octopus!

The BEAUTIFUL leopard.

The hungry giraffe.

Sleepy from a long day at the zoo.

That same day, I went to the Brewers game with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Mary and Uncle Matt.  I got to see a bunch of home runs and the Brewers won 11-1!  Go Crew!

Even though it was a sold out game, I was lucky enough to get my own seat.

Happy Brewers fan!

Sleeping at breakfast Sunday morning. 
 I did not drink the champagne, but they tried to make it look that way: )  
It was a mini bottle from Uncle Matt's mimosa.

Sunday afternoon we went to Devil's Lake to see a bunch of my Kubly relatives.  I even got to see Martha and Grandpa Roger, whom I hadn't seen in person since November.  I also got to try out my baby backpack carrier, and Adalynn and I got to swim in the lake.

Riding on Daddy's back.

Splashing with my cuz.

It was a great weekend.  I give it a 10!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooooooooo much for this video!!!!!!! It really is like the next best thing to being with you all. These baby girls are adorable - they look like somebody just took them out of the toy store & they came to life - all to everyone's pleasure and excitement. I love you all...... sending you lots of mermaid hugs & kisses! Auntie "Fairy Godmother" Joie

    ReplyDelete