A look into my world

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Failed Christmas Card Pictures

Mommy and Grandma Krisi have been working really hard this week to try and get a couple of cute pictures of me for their Christmas card.  They haven't had much luck, 'cuz I am either crabby, not smiling at the right time, the camera battery is dead, the lighting is wrong, the flash doesn't go off, my hands are in my face, or I am flipping off the camera.  Hopefully Santa doesn't see that picture.  Here are a bunch of the rejects.

Santa and his little helper.

No flash.

Dancing Elf.

Crazy hands & no smile.

Getting a little closer.

No smile.

Weird face.

Bad lighting.

Fussy McGussy

Nuk & Flipping off the camera.

  Another weird face.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, These made my day. Love the Badger nook :D and the finger (bad Lyla). I think the 6th(ish) one down in the plaid with no smile is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! I think the finger one is a winner

    ReplyDelete